7.24.2009

{ fancy - FREE friday! }

Okay- so I am INSANELY under the weather, so in between puking sessions, I type the winner of last weeks amazing Twilight necklace!

The lucky number from Random.org is:


Congrats Chrissy!  Please email me at jordanriverblossom@yahoo.com to claim your prize and to receive the html codes for one of our lovely Mean Mommy Awards of your choosing!  And now, I must return to the bed of comfiness.  Remember to check here to see this weeks obnoxiously adorable giveaway at MMU!

2 post a comment :

Unknown said...

hey i am puking as well but mine is due to the embryo firmly implanted in my uterus, are you sure you aren't suffering from the same thing????? it would be fun to have a preggo buddy!

sarah said...

I wish! And congrats! I don't know if I told you that already... I'm sooo excited for you!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment