6.02.2011

{ planning a camping trip }

At the present moment, I have a girl-crush on Mother Nature.  Usually by this time, I am cursing her and the heat she brings for summer.  But not this year.  She has spoiled us down here in the valley of the sun. 

But that doesn't mean one doesn't need to plan a retreat to the mountains for a little R&R.  I'm so excited!  I'm a camping girl.  I love camp fires, nature walks, and being away from all the hubbub of life.  I love it all...

Except for the planning/packing part.  I'm ALWAYS forgetting something, or not planning completely.  So I decided that for this trip I would make up a checklist.  And of course I'll share it with you! :) 

{Click on the image and save it to your computer}

Here's a part of what mine will look like when filled {except with much worse handwriting}:

And now I have plenty of time to fill it in as I think of stuff, and I'm not trying to rack my brain AS we're packing up the truck.  This is going to be HUGE for me.

So what things do you take on your camping trips that most people forget?  Any tips or tricks?  I'd love to hear them! --xoxo

10 post a comment :

Jaymerz said...

thank you I LOVE this!! We are going camping this weekend and this is just what I need :).

Emily said...

This is awesome! We are going camping in a few weeks, and this is just what I needed! I love lists, and cute lists are so much better!

Carrie said...

Okay-- this is just AWESOME. Thank you!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

No tips. Planning is overwhelming for me too! I always have to plan to leave a couple hours early than needed just so I don't get too stressed.

Good luck with your trip. The rest sounds great.

Becca said...

LOVE this! Just wanted you to know it was featured on our site today: http://www.thedatingdivas.com/food/101-camping-tips-ideas/ Thanks so much for sharing!!! XOXO, The Dating Divas

campingguide said...

Camping trips are becoming popular because people have realized the importance of leading a healthy and stress free life and your camping trip gives you total relaxation and solitude.

Camping Guide

Blossom said...

I love this! I would love to make one for our new camper! Thanks so much for posting.

Richard C. Lambert said...

this week i am writing about our buffalo river canoeing trip along with some of our tips on gear & food prepfor sale

Unknown said...


I really love to swim and outdoor activities. You shown some really important things about the above things. Thanks for providing the info fishing hunting center

thomas john said...

Valuable information in your blog and I really appreciate your work and keep it up dude I really very informative blog about the outdoor activities keep posting..
outdoor activities

Post a Comment

Post a Comment