7.13.2010

{ camryn's corner + vacation recap }

Can I just tell you how nice it was to get out of the heat???

We had a glorious vacation, although we didn't get everything done on 'the list' that we had hoped to accomplish.

Sorry Camryn. Maybe next time we can do a lemonade stand. ; )

Our vacation flew by. I think perhaps two weeks would have been better...

In the small/short/quick week we were in Utah, we filled everyday with activities and visits. Here's a quick visual recap of some of the festivities. All taken with my phone.
Because I forgot the camera at home. Yep I did.

Eating out is very common while on vacation.
Each of our eat-out meals were accompanied by this delicacy:

We drove up Provo canyon and marveled at the beauty:

And the kids played while we tin-foiled our dinners under the canyon canopy of trees:

We watched a bunch of these take off:

And dug up and built dinosaurs and their bones:

All while enjoying the company of 976 children running around and having
the time of their lives:

There was also a family bbq, where Cam and I laughed till we almost peed. {I seriously love that gal} To see a pic of me { with really white teeth ;) } head on over to mmu for visual proof of our encounter. While you're over there, read Camryn's post about her summer and check out the wicked awesome picture of her shooting a gun. She's one hot momma...
*sniff*
I miss her already...

It was so great to spend time with family, and both Mr. Smith and I are having a hard time adjusting to reality. {Don't you even DARE ask how much weight was gained over the course of said vacation} But I hope you all had a great Fourth of July holiday!

------------------
Have a great week!
------------------

xoxo
jordan

ps- stay tuned for an awesome giveaway . . .
and a story involving my daughter and a . . .
"dancer".

0 post a comment :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment