5.21.2011

{ tinkering around }

I don't have a real post this week because I am wasting my time just playing around with my layout.  I've added the Pages Gadget to the top, changed my twitter and email me buttons, etc.  So I thought I would write up a little post real quick about some changes you might not be aware of:

:: Did you know you can get MMA's posts directly to your inbox?
:: You can find me on twitter, pinterest, instagram and blogfrog.  Are you there, too?

And since I'm playing around with Blogger this weekend, is there a feature that you would like to see added to Mean Mommy Academy's site?  Any specific questions?  

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! --xoxo

2 post a comment :

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Your site looks really fresh and great. I'm changing mine soon and trying to decide what direction to go.

I'd never heard of pinterest until this week. I think I will have to look into that a little more.

Ginnie said...

Fresh is exactly the right word. I love your style!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment