6.11.2009

{ side tracked }

This week I'm dealing with personal matters, so I wasn't going to post, but I didn't want to leave all ya'll hanging, so for your laughing pleasure, please check out:


This is SUPER funny.  Here's one of my favorites:

"And lastly, this bakery wants you to send your graduate a really heartfelt message.
Specifically: "Your face looks like a butt."

Oh, and "your cap is ridiculous, with its teensy little robot arm."
"

I can't even begin to tell you how hard I laughed at this.  This blog is about... well... here are some more posts that busted my gut:  


And the list goes on...
I think it's Jen's commentary that makes it soo gosh darn amusing!
I HAD to bookmark this site.
ENJOY!

2 post a comment :

Jen said...

This made me laugh so hard I cried! What a hilarious cookie!!!

Whiney Momma said...

OMG! I loved that site. Those cakes are seriously sad.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment