7.01.2009

{ a sorry attempt at wordless wednesday }


A lot of bloggers out there have a Wordless Wednesday.  I find it hard to be Wordless.  Dang-it.  In fact, I find myself talking to... myself on MULTIPLE occasions.  {Who are you talking to, honey?  Um.... no one.  I wasn't talking, you must be hearing things.  Crap - busted.}  But I thought I would give it a try this week - to be as wordless as possible.  But of course the pics HAD to be funny- I LOVE funny.  I saw <-- this quote right here and thought it fit my life perfectly, like peanut butter and jam, Sonny and Cher, pancakes and maple syrup, cars and gas, Arizona and AC, water and slip 'n' slides, and... I think you get the point.


I found a really funny blog called David's Blog - Anything Goes!  I have picked out a few of my favorites! And yes, I know you've probably seen a few of them before, but it doesn't hurt to see them again... 

y
z
Proof that even grown-ups need to wait their turn!
image001
Insanely helpful t-shirt.
image004
image005
image006
image007
This is a fridge magnet. {I dare you not to snicker.}
image012
I'd be concerned about the jackhammers, too.
image002
Another blonde moment...
image014
images1
Once again, VERY helpful information:
funny-picture-photo-funny-sign-pigeon-amagill-pic
That there's an awesome deal- don't miss out!  Hurry in!
funny-picture-photo-funny-sign-cosmic-kitty-pic
Here are some cases when it's OK to Use Profanities:

1
2
31
4
51
f
Only in Texas:
k
Yet everywhere in America:
m
And one more for the road:
32
{*sigh*} 
Awesome.

4 post a comment :

Tina said...

Those were funny. It was perfect timing for me to read them... I needed a laugh.

Amber Lynae said...

LOL... Thank you for a great laugh. I choose laughter as well. Crying is over rated, and it wastes make up... when I have time to put any on.

pan x 8 said...

That was pretty cool, funny, and hold-your-breath moments!

Anonymous said...

That toll booth one actually happened right at the toll booths near my house. TOO funny. They are torn down now, thankfully. lol I love these pics, thanks for the laughs :)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment