6.29.2009

{ camryn's corner }

She Cares!

{*sniff*}

Camryn {wipe tear} truly and deeply 
c
a
r
e
s
!

These are not only {blow nose}
Tears of Joy,
But they are also {tying to control breathing}
Tears of Laughter.
------------------------------
Go to Mean Mommy University and find out why she totally
made
my
day
.

Ya gotta love FAMILY.

And don't forget to enter here for this week's Fancy -- FREE giveaway!

Now for some side Business - - -

MMA received yet ANOTHER award!
Fabuloso!

I'm tickled pink
and would like to thank
for being so outstandingly generous-
Flattered beyond words.

Now to share the love:

Here are the 5 blogs that I have chosen to also receive this award.
And, of course

I'm not prejudiced, it's just that I LOVE that chica!
Now for the 'catch'
Oh, you KNEW there was going to be one, so NO complaining...

Here are the rules:
* Take your award and put the logo 
on your post.
* Link the person who awarded you. 
* Put your own blog title and link.
* Nominate at least five deserving 
moms.
Simple.
Now, ready?  Set? 
GO!

4 post a comment :

Camryn said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Lynae said...

You are awesome. Thank you for awarding me.

Cat said...

What am I not cool enough? Maybe I will make my own award and NOT give it to you... hahaha (evil style)

LOL, j/k Love ya, great award you deserve it:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you!!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment