12.07.2009

{ camryn's corner }

So, apparently, Camryn is a Chocolate Connoisseur. Not even kidding you. The woman is a genius. Her latest post is all about chocolate,


and cookies,
and chocolate and cookies,

and the proper way to loose weight,and more chocolate.

It doesn't get any better than that.

And please check out her thoughts on the family Christmas Card. I almost cried it was so beautiful. Head on over for a good laugh!

PS- Did you know that there are only 18 more days till Christmas.

{insert whining, crying, screaming, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth here.}

I'm ALMOST ready . . .

{insert snicker of insanity and delusion here.}

-------------
Happy Monday!
-------------

3 post a comment :

Camryn said...

YoU HaVe MaD tAlEnT for doing plugs! The total denial pic--spot on. How do you get such big pics like that? Has to be your format, huh? I seriously need to have you tutor me on formats and making my own page. I'm heading out there in March....WAHOO!

What do you wanna do? Plan our weekend, k?

Seriously--this plug was great! I love the little monday giggles you give me :)

Taylor Stoddard said...

Ok, your post is making me hungry... Now I'm craving chocolate!

Found you on Mormon blog stalker. :)

Taylor Stoddard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment