12.03.2009

{ sticking it to the . . . screen? }

I've seen this idea going around, but I don't post on Tuesdays. So I can't really be a part of Post It Note Tuesday {if it was Post It Note Thursdays, I'd totally be linking up, but rules are rules}. B - U - T, I will tell you that if you are interested {and I know you are}, check it out here at SupahMommy's Blog! Funny Stuff People. Join her on Tuesdays! You may become addicted. I may have to start posting on Tuesdays... hmmm....

Moving right along:

2 post a comment :

Cluttered Brain said...

Oh how I luv and heart sticky notes!!! So AWESOME!!!! Love that U joined....
I am petitioning my readers to leave comments on Supah's blog tomorrow 'cause I want to blog at her...she is such a funny lady.....

Anyhoo I even blogged about it. U should stop be...have a laugh...WITH me not at me...:)))

Carol said...

cute post its

Post a Comment

Post a Comment