4.09.2010

{ guest blogging and a life changing discovery }

Just thought I would let y'all know I'm guest blogging over at 4 Nuts in a Nutshell! I would have gone all creative, but when Cat asked for posts, J.D. and I had pneumonia, and Em had pink eye. So I decided to reposted my grab and pull method for getting older children off your bed, and a lovely video {about poo} at the end with a tribute to mothers! If you're curious about the last picture on my guest post over there, you can check out the original post here. ;) {My blog is a little wider than Cat's.}

And I would also let the world know {just incase you didn't already} that my favorite so-not-good-for-you beverage is now calorie free.
Thank you Coca-Cola. *wipe tear* Now if you could make it caffeine free . . .

---------------------
Have a great weekend!
---------------------

xoxo
jordan

1 post a comment :

MrsBlogAlot said...

That guest post of yours was blog supreme!!!

xoxoxMelyssa (-:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment