12.16.2011

{ christmas is coming and i am getting fat }

Christmas is almost here, and I am doing my yearly ritual of turning the radio station or using my handy 'skip' feature on Pandora when Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer starts playing.

And I only have 3 more months left 'till baby #3 comes!  No, I don't dance interpretive jigs when I'm in my 3rd trimester.  But I would if I could. ;)

I've finally finished my neighbor gifts, and I'm doing these again this year:


Today I have the HUGE goal of putting the last of the Christmas decoration boxes back in the garage, only to be pulled out again in a few weeks.  Seriously, this is a problem.  And I keep tripping over the dang box.  You'd think I would have put it away a while back, but you see, I just finished putting up the last of the decorations a couple days ago.  I ROCK.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

0 post a comment :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment