8.24.2009

{ camryn's corner }

I'm sending over some virtual chicken soup to Camryn.  Props to her for blogging while sick.  And not only is she blogging, but she's stuck watching Dora.  Show her some love and head on over to MMU and read her funny post.  Kids say the craziest things...  

...like when Mr. Smith was singing along with a cartoon, my 3 year old suddenly screamed "Daddy!  Stop!"  Then she looked at him, patted his leg and lovingly said, "No crying Daddy, no crying".  

Leave it to 3 year olds to strip you of any pride that you may have had.

I also need to give a shout out to Cat over at 4 Nuts in a Nutshell- she awarded Mean Mommy Academy and University with the  P R E S T I G I O U S  Golden Nut Award.  Boo-yah!  I love this funny lady.  I'm honored.  And I can officially say  I  A M  A  N U T !  How refreshing!  Thanks Mama Nut!

BTW- you can see it by clicking on the awards button to the right...

Hope you all have an amazing week! 


1 post a comment :

Trooper Thorn said...

Was he singing "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic? If so, maybe he really was crying while singing.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment