1.22.2010

{ dearest followers }

I have fixed the problem with the fact that Mean Mommy Academy does NOT show up in your google reader. The DOWNSIDE is: if you don't see it right away, then you either need to unfollow, then follow again, OR go to the top left hand side of your google reader page and you will see a blue square with a white plus sign with the words Add a Subscription. Then just click on that and type in meanmommyacademy.blogspot.com {spelling is crucial} and you will then see it in your reader. At least you should. PLEASE let me know if it doesn't work, or if you know what the crap I'm doing wrong!

I am SOOO sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, I know I have lost a lot of followers because of this problem and I feel terrible about that.

xoxo

jordan

ps- this problem should have only effected those who joined prior to January 22 2010.

0 post a comment :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment